which forex broker provide tightest spread for GBP/JPY.I have 50k so minimum deposite is not a problem.?

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 3:59 AM

forex 0.5 spread
 on Riprendendo largomento degli indicatori di analisi tecnica, oggi ...
forex 0.5 spread image




loverofthe


Hello I am scalper.I love to trade GBP/JPY.But the large spread is always a big problem for me.I dont like to trade with broker which is a bucketshop.I like platform like currenex.However if anyone have any knowledge abount any platform that provides 2 to 4 pips spread for GBP/JPY then please answer me.I have 50k so minimum deposit is not a problem.


Answer
Check out Dukascopy. They have the best spreads that I have personally found. Many are between 0.5 pips and 1.5 pips. 50K minimum investment. Best interest rates on carries.
They have a true interbank market and do not play off client trades.

why is the NZD/CHF spread so low?




Fadi


Hi, I am a newbie to forex trading and I can't help but wonder why the spread for NZDCHF(1.5 always) is even lower than EURUSD(2 variable) for my (ECN) broker . Is it more liquid somehow? But EURUSD is the most traded pair.


Answer
2 pip spread for EUR/USD is rubbish, especially if you use an ECN. I use Oanda (retail bucketshop) and Interactive Brokers (ECN), Oanda's E/U spread is 0.9 and IB's is usually 0.5. I think your broker is simply charging you a massive E/U spread.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: