Is there any Real time Forex (Foreign Exchange) rate comparison sites like this ?

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 5:00 PM

forex usd to inr
 on ... Hover Between Red And Green; Oil, Auto And IT Shares Worst Hit - Forex
forex usd to inr image




bargur24


I found this site when i was surfing. http://indiarealestatemap.com/irmv2/index.php?action=page_display&PageID=6

Is there any other site available to compare INR against USD ..in more real time ?

Thanks



Answer
Sounds like you need more signals/software than you have. :-)

This may or may NOT be new to you. But personally, I use what's known as the Forex Autopilot System.

I generated about $4000 in 3 weeks on autopilot. And this is just 1 of several accounts I let my robot trade for me . I'm still a bit nervous about trading on multiple accounts as this is new to me and i'm not rich yet, BUT...i started off with about $1000...so that's a pretty good gain. :-)

Anyways, here is a link to the program/software I use for this.

Let me know if you have ANY questions, and I hope this helps. :-)

http://www.squidoo.com/Forex-Course-Trading-

Jeff

exchanging USD or EUR cash to INR in chennai ?




dreambig_n


here is the thing, my dad gave me some foreign currency that i wanna use now as indian rupee. i have not travelled abroad so i dont have any pages in my passport filled. so how can i get this currency converted. it is not much would just amount to some 6000 INR.
how can i get this done? please any trusted sources hassle free ideas please without my parents knowing about it?

please help guys :( urgent need :(



Answer
Goto any local forex centre.
Second better option, exchange with friends who are collectors - it helps those others also to get a green bill !

PS: Not letting your parents know about it maybe something you think now alright, but otherwise when you grow up you may feel otherwise, there will be no harm to you if you let your parents know. They can help you get it done properly with their passport pages or shops, and they will know what is best for you, trust me !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: