How can I learn to trade Forex?

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 10:00 PM

forex books
 on Forex Strategies Revealed by Ade Asefeso MCIPS MBA (eBook) - Lulu
forex books image




theahole


I don't know much about finance etc. I downloaded a demo/ practice account so I can try and learn to trade forex, Its always something I have been interested in, kind of like gambling. I expect to lose my money, I view it as payment for having a little fun. I have no idea what im doing and the interface may as well be in Chinese, how do I learn how to trade? Even the "forex for dummies book starts assuming you have basic fundamental knowledge. Are there any instructions for people who are totally and completely ignorant to the way this all works?


Answer
3 Basic Forex Trading Strategies - Richard Krivo (YouTube VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=880UGOQyK40

This video is about BASIC FOREX TRADING STRATEGIES that can be implemented in a variety of forex market conditions. I like this guy, easy to understand and learn from.

Are there any good forex books by authors that actually make money on trading?




Tom C


I'm after a book introducing me to the inner workings of Forex trading. I've taken a quick look at a few books, but they all appear to be written by people that make a living from Forex trading, rather than writing about how to do it & providing seminars?

When you Google or Wikipedia the authors, you don't seem to find a lot of information about them, other than they have written a book!



Answer
Generally I find that people who make a good living from forex won't write a good book on forex or do seminars. They might write some short reports on their secrets or develop some software that they feel is revolutionary.

Being successful, I guess they don't have the time or the motivation as a normal writer or educator. However, I found that some of these reports by the successful traders are more useful than a basic book on forex. They go to the point of what matters, ie making successful trades rather than theory.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: