Does anyone know how to show a live forex trading account on a website?

Sunday, December 8, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 8:00 PM

forex account
 on Nor'East Forex, Inc. We are Experts at Trading the forex Market.
forex account image




GamingDan@


I have seen forex sites that show live updates on forex accounts, can anyone tell me how or direct me to a site that explains how to do this?


Answer
hi
here you can find a list of forex trading sites that show live updates

http://forexplatformslist.com

good luck

What is a virtual forex account?




hisoka147


I'm ignorant about forex. I've just seen these as an ads from a certain website where I can open a free virtual forex account. Anybody who can explain what is it all about?


Answer
A virtual account sometimes called a demo account is what the broker will offer you so that you can test out their platform. You would normally see and perform the actions of a real trader accept that you will be using virtual money instead of real money.

A demo account is a great way to test out different brokers and also test out your trading strategies without costing you anything.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: