Has anyone heard of Knight Fox Holdings?

Monday, December 9, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 7:00 AM

forex knights
 on Forex Knights Review - Is Hector Deville's Program Good? - YouTube
forex knights image




Skywalker


I had heard from a representative there is a way to use the equity of a home and invest a minimum of $50,000USD with Knight Fox Holdings. She says you get a return of 25% quarterly. Ever heard of them and is this investment opportunity legit?


Answer
If anyone suggests you borrow money using the equity in your house to invest in a Forex based trading scheme don't walk away, run away as fast as you can.

Did you notice this little gem from their disclaimer?

"The possibility exists that you could sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and be required to deposit additional funds to maintain your position. If you fail to meet any margin call within the time prescribed, your position will be liquidated and you will be responsible for any resulting losses."

http://www.knightfoxholdings.com/disclaimer/

In other words, you could give them $50,000 and have a $60,000 loss, in which case you owe them another $10,000.

I have no experience with the company. My comments are based on your question and what I found about them at their website.

Trading forex, im searching the people work in bank that trade?




ahmad ahya


Is there any person that work in the bank, that play trading forex. And I want the e mail addres soo I can talk and follow what the Expert broker or trader do. Please.... :-)


Answer
Hello,

If you want to know the platforms many Traders I have worked with on and Off Wall Street like Hotspotfx. Check out Knight.com website. As for me being a Bank Trader...NOT! I just worked at some small Wall Street based firms years ago. I was never into that 'Big firm' 'wear a bow tie nonsense...'

I wish you the best in your quest...........

Regards
BT
http://www.fxlivedaytrading.com

Link to Forex Trading Course:
http://pbforextradingcourse.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: