How to apply and setup forex robot regarding this market open 24 hours?

Sunday, December 8, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 10:00 AM

forex hours
 on Of course, there are other questions which we look to address ...
forex hours image




atha


Forex market opens 24 hours, and I am not the Superman can review and decide something when tired. I want to install forex robot in my system.


Answer
"Forex robots" only actually make any money for people who sell "Forex robots"

What is the best forex trading strategy?







I have been reading about trading forex but I am unsure about the strategy I should be using. I have read about so many different strategies and they all claim to be the best and easiest. I was just wondering if anybody had any real experience trading forex that could recommend a good strategy to start out with.


Answer
If you are a beginner, i suggest you to use Marketiva, which is a very good platform to start trading with and very easy to use.

Marketiva gives you 5$ real to start trading so you don't have to deposit and if you made profit from it you can cash out, this is why it's very good for beginners. Their platform is very easy to use and they have support during trading hours for your questions, doubts etc.

They also have chat channels where you can talk, exchange opinions and ideas with traders of your country or international traders.

To open your account please visit http://www.marketiva.com/index.ncre?gid=3371




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: