What is a good website to learn the basics of Forex trading?

Saturday, December 14, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 4:59 AM

forex 100
 on Forex No Loss Robot 100% Guaranteed Automated Online Income Expert ...
forex 100 image




j boy


I just attended a seminar on Forex trading the other day. I've downloaded a demo version of AVA FX and Im battling to get the most out of it. Is there a more simpler version out there from another company that will also run on my Mac because AVA FX only runs on windows.


Answer
Try with this Forex trading simulator
http://www.bullbearings.co.uk/fx.trading.guide.php
It's online and you can register for free, they give you a credit of £100,000 to place your trades. This site also has tutorials and advice. I started using it for stock trading but now I am hooked up with forex

How much money do I need to get into Forex Currency Trading?




BarbieDoll


How much money do I need to get into Forex Currency Trading??? Like whats the minimum and how much money could expect to make if I do well?


Answer
Hello,

My recommendation is to start at least from 100-200$. Ff you will have less money on your account you need to wait a year to double it.
Your income can depend from your style of trading.
If you will trade manually you can make 100 pips a month. But, for example, if you will use at least semi-automated Forex system that will trade instead of you and can make up to 800 pips it's completely another situation. When I was started Forex I made the right choice and start automated trading with Forexeasystems.

Hope, you will succeed on Forex.
Best wishes!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: