If you had a Forex a managed account and the returns were above average would you consider this?

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 7:00 AM

forex hedging
 on ebook forex - strategy forex - currency ring (hedge)
forex hedging image




faire_semb


If you had a Forex a managed account, and the returns were above average, would you consider sharing the profits 50/50 with the trader?


Answer
The usual hedge fund arrangement for managed accounts is 2% management/20% incentive. Nobody gets 50% incentive. Soros doesn't get 50%. Paulsen doesn't get 50%. Nobody...

Is it possible to predict what will happen with Forex rates?




spokehold


I'm into Forex trading. I wonder if there is a way to predict or find patterns in the way exchange rates move. Anyone have any techniques or suggestions?


Answer
When I feel like getting back into my charts I like to use pivot points, Fibonacci studies and Stochastics to predict price movements and support and resistance levels.

The majority of my Forex activity is now based on hedging strategies as a key element of a long term investment focus.

Paul




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: