when funding a forex account, do you need to give the company a copy of your passport and utility bill?

Saturday, January 11, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 9:59 AM

forex reviews
 on Best Forex Reports � Blog Archive � Forex Trading Made EZ Review
forex reviews image




alkalineza


I am looking to open an eToro account and I am not comfortable with giving a copy of my passport and a utility bill to the company, are these things necessary? Also if you have a good forex site for people with small amounts of funds such as myself, what would you be using? Thank you.
Have you guys used etoro? I like how its setup and the pips are really low. Plus the starting amount is very small.



Answer
Verifying your ID is a must, but I guess it could be also driver license. Utility bill is to verify your address which be done also by something else like bank statement. Yes, it is not uncommon. To succeed in forex you need to learn the best methods. Check the forex system reviewed below.

Is there anything on the NYSE that follows true commodity prices or specific Forex?




Counter Tr


I want to play commodities or Forex but I don't want to deal with a broker...Shouldn't there be something like this on the market?
please give me any tickers or names of institutions that offer these.



Answer
Get best forex tips and forex product reviews here :

http://www.asdiary.com/category/forex

Free and good content




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: