Can I learn how to trade forex especially online and turn it into my full time career when I'm only 21?

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 6:00 AM

forex 21
 on Download this 21 page Euro Forex Secrets PDF ... | #Forex Trading Str ...
forex 21 image







I want to attend forex trading classes then get into it seriously. I have a laptop, internet, study commerce and interested. I want to turn it into my career. But then I wonder if online forex trading will be there long enough. Can online forex trading just get finished together with my career anytime soon? Also how much could I make weekly if I'm really good by July if I invest 100$ in June?


Answer
The good thing about forex trading is that you can learn it risk free. Yes, risk free! All you need to do is open a demo account with any forex broker. You can do that in five minutes on the internet and start with forex trading. On the demo account, you will be provided with real time data that you can use to make buy/sell decisions but you will be using fake or virtual money. Since you are not using your real money, you are not going to lose even a single cent.

If you want to play tennis you need to practice. Same with forex trading, with a practice of a few weeks you will be confidant enough to start live trading.

The sites you can refer for forex trading tips, recommendations, news and updates are:

Forex losses helps to decrease the following year profit tax?




Jon


I heard that the losses I make this year will help to reduce next year's profit tax.
I have few concerns about this.

1st, will it have to be grand total loss to qualify for this benefit? or will my tax rate still be reduced if my total gain is a plus through the year but if I have losses in between then can I still take advantage on reducing my tax rate for forex profit?

2nd, what the limit amount of the loss $ that I can report to be able to reduce my tax rate?



Answer
Using the schedule D of the 1040 income tax return for the sale of the securities capital gains and loss will offset each other when the schedule D is correctly completed during the tax filing season and then any remaining losses will have to used up to the maximum limited amount of 3000 each tax year to offset up to 3000 of ordinary income during the tax filing season and then any remaining loss after that will have be carried over forward to the next tax year using the carryover worksheet for this purpose and that will have to done in that way until all of the capital loss amount is used up at that time in your life are you DIE.
Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 06/21/2012




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: