Does anyone know of any good Forex Expert Advisors, Indicators and signals that I can buy?

Monday, January 6, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 6:00 AM

forex indicators
 on Forex Indicator Alerts
forex indicators image




William L


I need Expert Advisors, Indicators and signals that can make near 100% a week or less or if not at least between 80%-95% a week.


Answer
All of us would like an investment that does that.

Very few of us are silly enough to believe you can have that return reliably.

What is the best free forex tracking program for technical analysis?




lxvnrsw


I'm just starting forex trading and was wondering what tracking program would be best for me to begin to do Technical Analysis with. It would be nice if I could use a free program or at least a low cost one but if I need to I'll spring for a program to help me track currencies and develop a trading strategy. User friendliness is key because I'm a totally novice trader. Any reading materials for learning better TA or websites are also greatly appreciated.


Answer
A lot of people seem to use MT4, and many brokers offer this trading platform free with a demo account or with a real money account. It has many technical indicators you can use for free.

I'd probably recommend InterbankFX as a good place to start. They have a lot of educational information as well as offering free demo accounts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: