How can I learn to invest in the stock market?

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 2:59 PM

forex trading for dummies
 on Currency Trading for Dummies  An Insght into the Trading Secrets ...
forex trading for dummies image




P511


Ok I'm 15 yrs old and I want to invest in the stock market but I'm still not sure i know what I'm doing. Iv looked up tons of websites that will help me become a good investor but I have the feeling that I don't know enough. I want to invest 200$ into a few big companies I tried reading the intelligent investor by benjiman graham but I still don't know . I really need help what exactly do.here are a few questions. What do I look for when I invest in a stock? How high should the volume be?how do I calculate the price/earning ratio?how do I know when to sell a stock?how do I know if a stock is undervalued? What are some signs that a stock will go up?
And I'm looking to buy long term stocks
Also if someone could recommend me a book or a website that would be great to



Answer
I am inspired by your motivation. I am a daily trader, (not a day trader) and it takes a long time to know all the answers to the questions you seek, but at 15 you have a great start!
Your desire to learn will be rewarded if you take the time to learn first. Stock trading for dummies is a good basic book on how things work to get started. You would need a joint brokerage account with a parent or guardian that is over 18 to get started, To make really good money, you need a bit more money. Leverage, if you understand that terminology.
You need a brokerage with low trade commissions (around 5-7 dollars)because commissions will eat away at your money if you begin to trade more frequently. Study books on technical analysis and if you don't understand it, read it anyway. Then go back and read it again a while later and it will begin to click and will be easier the second time around.
You might consider a REIT that pays a good dividend yield. Some even pay on a monthly basis. Reinvest the dividends into stock and that will increase your money to invest later. Pick companies with good volume, good earnings and profit and a low P/E. I am willing to help you in any way I can. You an add me to your contacts if you like and I can answer any future questions. I mentor people all the time and am always willing to help.
Some things to avoid would be penny stocks and forex investments. Unless you have a deep understanding of these markets, you will most likely lose your money.
Look at covered call options and try and get an understanding of that process as well, as that can make you some really good money as well.
Good luck to you and don't give up!!!!

how to trade in stock market?




Walatchana


How to start from cracking head beginner to start to trade in the stock market?
How much money need to start to trading?
Thanks for your all answer.



Answer
You need to learn the basics. Look up currency trading for dummies (or a book like that).

It would be wise to consult an experienced broker on the complete details as well as consider a forex trading software if you want to start a career because it offers tools and assistance in analysis, prediction, signals etc.

You need to setup an account and the money involved is based on the type of trade you are going to enter and can range from $300 to $2,500.

You also have to take to heart that you should never trade money that you cannot afford to lose.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: