I have $3000 and would like to invest in either FOREX or Sport Betting. Which has better return and less risk?

Monday, January 13, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 1:59 AM

forex youtube
 on Forex - YouTube
forex youtube image




moe p


I live in Las Vegas so sports gambling is legal for me. Trading stocks is not an option cause $3000 doesn't go far unfortunately.


Answer
listen to these
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT6Y4OZ_Ejc

I am 18 and want to start investing in stocks?




pianotime


I obviously don't have that much money, but I would like to invest at least some in some stocks. Could anyone recommend any websites that would allow me to do this with a minimum amount of money?


Answer
Go for low risk, low yield stocks first since you are new at this. Read as much as you can and watch youtube videos and documentaries. If you find the topic interesting then open a brokerage account somewhere and start buying stocks. Don't open a forex account, I know lots of ads are out there promoting forex but trust me stocks are much better and safer to start out with.

I recommend a low fee brokerage like sogo who charge $3 a trade and also give you 100 free trades to start so make your first few trades really small ones.

https://www.sogotrade.com/Setup/Default.aspx?rf=392837

And if you like to read then hit amazon and look for 5 star reviews on books. and get this book on options:

Option Volatility & Pricing: Advanced Trading Strategies and Techniques by Sheldon Natenberg.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: