Where can I get in contact with someone in my area (Detroit) who trades currency for a living?

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 5:00 PM

forex practice account
 on Gft Forex Demo Account
forex practice account image




zzgorch


I have read a few books on FOREX trading and have been trading with practice accounts successfully. Before I try to do this full time I want to meet with someone who has already taken the plunge to get advice on trading for a living.


Answer
Hey ZZ,
Your best bet might be to go to meetup.com and look under investing strategies to see if there are any Forex related groups already organized in your area.

You can also find quite a few Forex folks by searching on Yahoo 360.

I don't live in Detroit but I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Paul
pupp52@yahoo.com

How does forex trading really work; what are the driving factors behind the FX markets? - I'm a newbie?




William M


I am a relatively new person to forex trading who's had practice in demo accounts, and I'm wondering how forex trading really works, i.e what are the dring forces behind the forex markets, what moves them, etc? Please help/advise as I'm quite new to them. Thanks.


Answer
My best advise to you -- don't do it. This is strictly for professionals and they don't even get it right sometimes. You're more likely to lose than gain.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: