I am a forex beginner. Which is the most accurate of MACD in forex trading?

Monday, November 4, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 5:59 AM

forex trading for beginners
 on HotForex  Forex Trading For Beginners 101
forex trading for beginners image




ibrahim a


I am a forex beginner. I've been trying different indicators to help me profit from forex trading, but most are complicated and difficult to understand. I am glad if someone out there can help me with something easy and reliable.


Answer
I have two moving averages you can use on my website and they are totally free, this would be in lieu of MACD but its all trend based. Do not apply these to one timeframe, apply these to multiple timefremes and start with the largest trend first to monitor or analyze a pair. There are screenshots there on how to set them up with on a metatrader platform and how to use the free price alarms too to monitor movement.

Go to the website and click on "complimentary trading tools" for full setup instructions.

here are the links

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24224310%40N05/

http://www.forexearlywarning.com/charts.cfm

Good Trading
Mark Mc Donnell
www.forexearlywarning.com

What is the best forex training course I can buy? What is the best book on forex trading?




cecilgamin


I am a beginner who wish to learn before forex trading. Thank You.


Answer
I don't know about buying a forex training course when theres so many resources on forex online. Here are some of the sites that i use to teach me more about forex/sharetrading. The websites below have very helpful resources regarding currency trading & theyre all free! I've personally found them very useful in learning about forex trading and its sharetrading counterpart.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: