Can someone recommend the best forex robot(EA)?

Sunday, November 3, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 5:00 AM

forex ea reviews
 on Forex Megadroid ( official site )  Most popular robot in forex ...
forex ea reviews image




Mary


I would like to trade forex but I am scared to do it myself because it is too complicated. I have been going through forex robots, there are so many out there and it is hard to choose the one that really works.


Answer
I'm not going to lie to you when I say that most "forex robots" are actually scams.

Because people know we are a "hungry crowd", they figure that they can easily make a quick buck byselling products that don't actually work...

So I was very pleased to find http://www.fxsystemscompared.com which reviews only LEGITIMATE forex robots.

I personally use one called "Forex Autopilot" which is a software tool and comes with several guides too. The review for that tool is here: http://www.fxsystemscompared.com/rev_forex_autopilot.html

Do Trading Forex Algorithms Actually Work?




July T


I'm not sure what you actually call these automated trading system, but i'm guessing they use some kind of algorithm software to sought through markets etc.

My question is really this. I've been trading Forex for 5 months now - mainly jpy/gbp market - and it's about time that I got my hands on some automated software - but which one.

I like the look of the PipBoxer - but a bit too pricey, but maybe doable. Otherwise Forex EA looks pretty sweet at $200. The alternatives I've seen are like those spammy sites like the forex killer, which supposedly get you pips while you sleep. Not convinced.

Anyway, has anyone used any of these or recommend a decent package which has genuinely helped there overall forex trading profit,

Thanks all.



Answer
Most of what is mentioned is basically spot on. If your new to Forex, only 5 months in like you said then automated trading may only work for you if your already having success. If your using it as a means of income then this is not the idea.

You mentioned the PipBoxer. The Pipbover is by far the most comprehensive software out there as it's more than just a software package as it comes with real people at hand 24/7. It's worth the cash and if you've done your research you'll have discovered this.

You can read a review of this here:

http://pipboxer-review.blogspot.com/

If you don't want to shell out a load, those spammy sites you mentioned are slightly dubvious but the best out there maybe in your price range is probably the forex tracer,

You can view this here:

http://www.forextracertrading.com/

Good luck. Don't scrimp if your serious about this trade.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: