How do i sell my own FOREX trading Policy?

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 5:00 PM

forex trading uae
 on Online Forex Trading | Dubai FX Trading Broker | Currency Foreign ...
forex trading uae image




nasirdxb


After about 14 months of applied research, I have developed a forex trading policy which has been showing astounding success. It is not a software but just a set of rules. I have used in it - the principles of experimental probability, behaviour inheritence & aggregate loss recovery.

This policy will require a minimum 150,000 (or ideally 300,000) units of a currency (like US$) in a trading account.

For past 3 months I have been struggling to get a trustworthy buyer, but nobody believes in what I have done.

I want to sell it to someone and am ready to unveil it in front of senior government officials, so that there is no doubt of one cheating the other.

If anybody is interested, please contact me on:
nsr.corporate@gmail.com

I am based in Dubai - UAE



Answer
This eBook will explain exactly how to do that and many more things about forex http://www.casovbooks.com/Forex.html

How Forex Demo Software works? FX Trading software.?




Jack J


Hi All,
I want to know that How exactly Forex Trading works. A search about all the times but confused and want to solve my confusion before start of this business. I has following queries if you can solve it then it will be your great kind help for me.
1- How exactly forex trading works? I have installed software with demo account.
2- From software When I can buy and when I can sell? From where I can get information that this is for sale and How much I am getting/
3- How can I sell? How can I buy?
4- How I will get money or How and were I can deposit money?

I am from UAE want to work from office. I am an employee so Is it good for me.


I am waiting for your replies and valuable information.

Thanks in Advance



Answer
1- How exactly forex trading works? I have installed software with demo account.

Forex is the foreign stock exchange. If you've downloaded the official software from forex.com, live support personnel can help you, but it isn't something you learn overnight. You should try to find some good books at your library or on amazon that explain forex, and how to get started.

2- From software When I can buy and when I can sell? From where I can get information that this is for sale and How much I am getting/

You can use the official forex software. Instead of selecting "Practice", when you login, you would select "Live", and you would be trading on the real market.

3- How can I sell? How can I buy?

Again, you should get a book introducing you to forex. Buying and selling is as simple as clicking Buy or Sell, but if you don't know what you're buying, it's pointless.

4- How I will get money or How and were I can deposit money?

I believe forex uses your bank account to withdrawl and deposit however much money you chose.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: