what is/are the best forex trading software?

Saturday, June 21, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 7:57 AM




Sheldon.C





Answer
Hi,

perhaps you can be more specific in your question?

forex trading software as in the trading platform? ( for eg MT4 )
forex trading software as in a trading signal service? ( for eg ZuluTrade )
forex trading software as in automated trading? ( for eg One of the many Expert Advisers out there )

i need to know the best of "automated forex trading software"?




DuyguSUZ


hi there
i am a forex trader but i am very busy at the same time
i want to use an automated trading software
selling or buying itself while i am working or sleeping
but unfortunately i dont have one and i need to get
can you please advise me a good one which is easy to use and good for me
thank you all



Answer
Since I started using some of these forex trading software, my profits have improved. Before I was trading myself during my spare time but now I can trade even when sleeping or at work.

What you need to do is to test them out until you can understand the strength of each forex automated software. Then do actual trades. That way you minimize risk but have potential for long term profit.

I have tried Forex Autopilot, Forex Assassin, Forex Tracer and now I'm trying Forex Loophole. I do conversative trades and so far none of them have given me a loss on a monthly basis.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: