How hard is it to get into investment banking?

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 1:57 AM




Sean B





Answer
Well impossible now as there are no such things as "investment banks"...but...I know what you are asking...so I'll answer with this:
It depends what you want to do. If you want to be involved in the actual number crunching and money making--then you need to be an attractive candidate to the firm. That would mean a strong background in math/economics/finance. I stress math because that is the basis for everything else. If you are not in college yet--look into double majoring in math and finance or math and economics.
The other thing that will really help is where you go to school. The ivy league schools stand out. But--if you can't make it into the ivy leagues--then make sure you are in a well known school. Furthermore, look into any internships with banks that deal with treasury, forex, or credit.

My last piece of advice--if you truly want to do it--and you can't get a job doing it out of college--go for your grad degree in math or economics. "Investment banking" attracts people at the top of their game. You can definately do it if you have a talent for numbers, communicating clearly, and understanding complex risk/reward relationships.

How To Trade Gold Online?




Kris N


Iâm looking for some online course that can teach me how to trade gold. I have been trading stocks but I want to go into gold. I think gold is going to be a good commodity to trade in.


Answer
Being fed up with forex, I started to learn how to trade gold online and Iâm very glad I did as Iâve made some good money.

I have been using a simple but profitable trading system for a year. It has been upgraded a few months ago and now it is a very comprehensive gold trading system. There is even an option for EA automatic trading of gold but Iâve not yet tried that.

I like to trade gold as gold is largely unaffected by the credit crunch and continues to give excellent profits while other markets dried up. In fact, itâs good during bad times.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: