Is there a good, web based forex platform?

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 2:57 PM




Vagabond


I would like to experiment with forex, however due to my current location on this rock, I can only use web based, non-java applications. This is due to firewall limitations and can not be overcome. Is such a web-based system available?
The firewall is not my own or PC based. It is a centralized, proprietary, limited permission system. It has to do with residing in a rather restrictive environment. I am not able to bypass it in any way - all traffic must route through it and must be authenticated.
The firewall is not my own or PC based. It is a centralized, proprietary, limited permission system. It has to do with residing in a rather restrictive environment. I am not able to bypass it in any way - all traffic must route through it and must be authenticated.



Answer
you can try this site. no need for any software to trade forex. you only need an internet connection and for a minimum deposit of $100 you can immediately start trading by simply logging in. besides you will be provided a personal Account Service Manager to walk you through their system and who will even trade with you until you become familiar and will then be able to trade on your own. this site is one of the leaders in forex trading and so you can be sure of its legitimacy and reliability.

Is there a Forex platform available for Mac?




Reperages


I am not asking for a web interface...
I know there are a multitude of Java type platforms but what I am looking for is a software to download on my Mac similar to the Windowz software.



Answer
I have not seen a broker offering a downloaded Mac specific platform. Despite the increasing popularity of mac's the overwhelming majority of traders still use a PC, so it's not cost effective to create a separate mac platform. The best will probably be a java or browser based platform.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: