GFT or Oanda for FX trading?

Monday, April 21, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 5:57 PM




dlo


I'm relatively new to forex, however I wanted individual opinions, which would be better. GFT or Oanda and why? And if you have other suggestions of forex brokers please let me know!


Answer
Hi..there, I'm trying to answer the question

We've been with OANDA and things is very okay. Besides, OANDA is one of the honest forex brokerage. For Beginners, OANDA Platform may be a little complicated, but you could try the Practice account for unlimited time untill you feel comfortable with Java based website.

FXCM is okay too and no different with OANDA.

As a profesional, now I'm trying to open a limited membership website that provide high acuracy either in Forex, Commodity and Options. Please feel free to visit http://foropts.webs.com/ , but it's still under construction untill this mid 2011, but we open our door from now because we base our communication via email.

Thank you

Which Forex broker is more reliable.?







I have been trading on demo platform of Forex.com and Oanda. I found both the brokers very convenient on demo platform. I want to know which Broker is more reliable when it come to live accounts. People who have used anyone of them please let me know the feedback


Answer
I do have experience with Oanda and they are pretty stable and good system. No major issues for years. Besides that, they have a rather active traders dicussion forums. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: