FOREX Managed accounts?

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 10:57 PM

Q. Anyone have gripes, complaints? Anyone satisfied with managed accounts? Obviously, more than 1.5 - 2% per month is nothing to complain about...


Answer
I'll be real honest with you. Managed accounts are okay but you can do much better if you spend the time studying the market yourself and learning the trading discipline.

Think of it this way, a managed accountant is not risking his own money, he's risking yours.

You could spend 6 months trading demo accounts, reading technical analysis books, etc. and learn the techniques yourself and do much better than a managed account.

Conservatively with forex you could make 5-10% per month. Using a well developed software tool 20-30% is easily acheivable. Best of luck to you.

is vip forex network (vipfx.biz) a place to swindle and scam people?

Q. A month ago. I made a deposit vipfx.biz,
when I try to make a withdrawal from my deposit,
According to this page which must be received within 24 hours,
it's been a month of this withdrawal request and I have not received anything.
I feel I have stolen my money
other friends of mine, who put their money on this site are in the same situation
If someone can guide me regarding this I would appreciate


Answer
As a 10+ year Forex trader, here is how I trade to make money...

If you want, you can also follow these steps. I've dumbed it down to the easiest, yet safest way to win in the Forex.

1) Open a live account at http://bit.ly/iPV25O
2) Select AAAFx broker, and open MICRO account with 200:1 leverage.
3) Deposit at least $300 in your account to start.
4) "Add to Portfolio" the top 20 strategies at http://bit.ly/mJiyZV
5) Don't add any strategy that makes less than 10 average pips per trade.
6) ...when adding strategies, set maximum number of trades to 5, and...
7) ...select lot size of 0.1 "mini" lots for each $1000 in your account.
8) It will trade automatically, following all those top 20 strategies.
9) Then sit back, relax and take a vacation as you make easy Forex money.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: