After spending my entire life studying the stock market..do I have it right..?

Thursday, April 24, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 11:57 PM




parrothead


ok..when I say my "entire life", what I mean is that I watched the 6:00 news tonight, which makes me an expert...in my house.
My expert prediction is that the market will come right back up in the next 2 market sessions, and the networks are trying to scare everyone and create the news.
I know my prediction isnt very complicated, which will make many market watchers be wary of it, but I bet I'm right.
The good news is that we will know by Monday evening.
The bad news is that the networks will start creating other news shortly there after.
re: maximus ....I'm no expert..just an idiot posting messages on yahoo...but when the market rebounds by monday, I will be a GENIUS! ;)
I dont know which market will rebound..I didnt know multiple markets needed rebounding...so I'll let you pick which one..then we'll both be GENIUS ;)



Answer
MSNBC, Bloomburg and the such like just create a load of hype... there is no way that any market professionals base their buy / sell decissions on the waffle on the goggle box.

you say "After spending my entire life studying the stock market..do I have it right..? "

well predicting the right market just once does not make you an expert... you say "the stock market" but what specific market? the dow, the nasdaq?...

"My expert prediction is that the market will come right back up in the next 2 market sessions, "
-- to what level? and for how long? .... eg. its easy to say "buy the market" but what market? and knowing *when* to sell is the other side of a successful trade. what are you basing your trading signal on? a flip of a coin, or genuine market knowledge and insight?

BTW - Each year, some financial magazine or news paper will get a monkey to throw darts at the stocks in the wall street journal... they usually perform quite well beleive it or not !!!

here is a way to prove you are an expert. By filming yourself and posting your (technical or fundimental) analysis on the net (youtube for example) you can allow people to see your prediction BEFORE the event... if you ARE a true market guru, then this will be apparent for all to see, and then, no doubt MSNBC will want you on their show :-)

i sometimes follow people who "predict" the FOREX markets on youtube.

All the best !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: