Which of these is the best forex trading web site?

Monday, February 10, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 11:00 AM




sangam_mah


A. FXCM.COM
B. GFTFOREX.COM
C.Oanda.com
D.Forex.CH
E.ODLsecurities.com
F.gcitrading.com
G.Any Other -you suggest



Answer
As far as the best retail broker for trading forex I do recommend your third choice (C.Oanda.com).


I use Oanda as my broker. I highly recommend using Oanda as they give a huge edge over all other retail brokers. Oanda allows you to control the value of each pip not limiting you to a full lot ($10 a pip) or a mini lot ($1 a pip) so you can trade with values lower than $1.

This gives you a huge advantage in that you are limitless. No matter how much money your account size is you can correctly follow any money management and trade multiple methods across multiple pairs bringing you the diversification you need to survive and excel as a trader.

I am a professional trader with over seven years of experience and I also recommend to all members of my trading group to also use Oanda as their broker.

CAn forex Auto pilot be used with oanda account?




prabhudhar





Answer
Hi, this is Charles. I am the moderator of the Forex Auto Pilot Users Group, The official users group for FAP. I do not think that you can use FAP on onanda, as I am unsure of whether it uses an MT4 platform. I would invite you to join the group and be around like minded traders. You will find FOREXAUTOPILOTUSERSGROUP in yahoo groups. You may reach me @ cfloydii@yahoo.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: