Where to get immediate forex news?

Saturday, February 15, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 11:00 PM




Daniel Sci


Hi there I am wondering if where to get forex news immediately. I currently use Forex Factory calendar to get updated and trade the news asap. But most of the time, the news shared is not fast enough

I really appreciate the work done by Forex Factory but I wish to ask if someone knows which is fastest to get forex news. Please give suggestions of either free or paid services. I am just interested to know.

Thank you



Answer
I think Bloomberg and roiters provide the best services right now.

If you want unpaid services I think the best way is to open an account with forex.com and use their trends.
I think the minimum amount needed is 50 S and you do not have an obligation to trade.

I will post quotes on my website www.freenotpaid.com in a couple of days. For now i have just online movies.

AUTO TRADING SOFTWARE FOR NSE(INDIA)?




kastur


auto trading of forex and stocks is very common outside India,but trading terminals in India does not support auto trading.However it is learnt that a software is developed ,which establishes interface with trading terminals( named PIB) making auto trading possible.I want to use software which can help me in putting orders in PIB in auto mode.


Answer
FOREX is a high risk investment. You can win alot of money, on the other hand you can also lost alot of money within aday.

I would say, Trading System is the key factor to win forex. you can learn more at forex*factory.com or baby*pips.com

You have read A LOT of books and spoken to a lot of traders (not just forex, options, futures, cfds etc) and all the successful ones say the same things.


Hottest Auto Forex Trading System Blog
http://www.spicyforex.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: