Where can I get Commodities Futures data feeds/real time & history spot charts to post on my blog?

Thursday, February 13, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 12:59 AM




alex


I've looked at Yahoo Finance and found stock charts but not Commodities...I need spot charts for energy, metals, grains and livestock that I can embed in my site.
Any suggestions?



Answer
you can see it if you sign up for one of the companies (fxdd,wwm,forex) but from the experience i can tell you that the feed is proprietary and no one will let you publish it to your site without a large fee.

i want to setup an data vending service for stock forex and comodities for that i?




Vikas S


need an downloader so that i can offer that downloader to my clients which then can download the quotos from my server can u suggest me anyone who can make an custom downloader for me


Answer
Have you paid for a data feed from each of the exchanges? Have you paid for a license to redistribute this data? If not, then nobody can help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: