Bank account for forex?

Thursday, December 26, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 4:00 PM

forex 88
 on forex-ex.com Exchange Market Street :: Forex Trading Brokers ,Free ...
forex 88 image




westphalia


I opened a Bank stock trading account ( a custody account) in Iceland in June 2006. Purpose is to trade securities on the Iceland stock exchange. My deposit into the account was $191.00 (middle of June). In the middle of August my initial deposit was worth $209.00 I am not exactly sure what the interest rate might be but it is high. Regardless of how i approach my new brokerage account the underlying asset will be the currency (Iceland ISK). The custody account gave me the option of currecies to convert my US dollars from-To ISK or GBP or Denmark Krona, a few others. Any suggestions as to how i might play this account to my advantage to make a continuous profit just from the currency? Without trading stocks on that exchange? Thanks


Answer
Well, $209 - $191 = $18
$18 is 9.24% of $191, and that was for about 2 months, or 4.62% per month.
Assuming you continue at that rate, and just leave it there
for 20 years, it will have grown to $11,688,740.88 in June 2026.

What is this place so I can get an account there also?

Stay way from FOREX accounts, they use extreme margin and unlike stocks can lose all your money if they drop a mere 1 or 2%.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: