What is a forex system that just works?

Thursday, November 21, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 1:59 PM

forex autopilot
 on Forex Autopilot System (FAPS) Review
forex autopilot image




condaleeta


Is there such a thing? After trading for 5 years I can honestly say I am yet to come across a system that just works consistently. If losing money isn't bad enough, I have spent my my last 5 years reading the forums and meeting so many losers and scammers. I am starting to beleive the whole business is a scam.


Answer
Forex trading is like any other form of business. If you keep on thinking the forex systems you see are magical and will make you heaps of money then you are likely to fall for lot of scams.

For me, I had to learn forex trading the hard and traditional way for a number of years. So when all the new forex systems came up like those on autopilot systems, I was really skeptical and I refused to believe that new comers can trade just like that whilst I had to "learn" the trade the hard way.

But I did find that some of these new forex systems do work in the sense that I made money consistently with them over periods of months. But i generally will not jump in just like that. I still test on paper and try to familiarize myself so that I know how to make the most of the forex software.

So whilst there are scams there are also forex systems that make money. I found Forex Killer my favorite for generating forex signals. Still makes money for me. Another one I like is Forex Automoney. I find the membership really helpful.

What is the best Forex Trading System?




tommyfourt


I was looking at two things, one seems to be a trading system on autopilot, the other a robot. I still don't know the difference... sorry newbie here

One is

http://warrenforren.org/2009/01/17/forex-ambush/
the other is:
http://warrenforren.org/2009/01/17/3/

I am nervous about a robot doing anything with my money. Thoughts?



Answer
tommyfourth, A great forex system means you need to constantly have high probability trades. You also need to be aware of all the currency pairs in real time. Maybe this blog can help. http://www.whatisforextrading.com/blog/ Remember, no trading will be fool proof, so be cautios about the claims some trading systems make.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: