Any forums to help get started with forex trading?

Thursday, November 21, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 2:59 AM

forex trading reviews
 on Best CFD Broker Review with Free CFD Software and CFD Trading Platform ...
forex trading reviews image

Q. I am a new forex trader and still learning. Forex trading looks very attracting profession to me.

Do you know any good forum with which it is easy to learn forex? It can help a lot.

Please help.


Answer
First: which ones to avoid. There are many "scam forums" in the Forex world. www.forexpeacearmy.com is a well known fake review and forum site: fake forex reviews, self promoting own services. Avoiding scams is becoming an art in Forex trading. Be very wary.

OK so,

www.babypips.com has a nice educational section. I like www.forexfactory.com which I recently found myself for A.I in Forex trading for instance. Lots of nice people on the forum, good calender (if you use it, I don't)

I need a qualitative a FOREX signal, feeds and review for FOREX trading, how can I get one of the best offer ?




Ademola A


I need a qualitative a FOREX signal, feeds and review for FOREX trading, how can I get one of the best offer ? You should bear in the mind, the timeliness of such signals, trading platforms, quality of signal, reliability etc.
Many thanks



Answer
For me I have tried Forex Killer and I am very impressed. It has made my forex trading so much easier and profitable. Overall the signals are profitable for me after using it for 3 months.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: