Do you feel that the typical COLLEGE education process WASTES A LOT OF TIME?

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 1:59 AM

forex web design
 on Forex Vector icons on a blue background in a circle. Part 3.
forex web design image




Sarah Fail


Do you feel that colleges/universities waste an awful lot of time nit-picking on relatively useless info (for most students) that will NEVER put one thin dime in their pocket, help them to actually DO anything or in any way enhance their life? Is their direct VALUE on every class taken, every assignment given and how does it relate practically to your life and your ultimate goals. Are you incapable of teaching yourself anything without the grueling and often irrelevant process of academia? (It should be obvious how I feel).


Answer
To: That Person... I hope that you are NOT in college because her question was well worded yet you were unable to comprehend it. Sarah does not say nor suggest that college perse is a waste of time as you imply. Instead she asked "Do you feel that the "typical" college education "process" _wastes a lot of time?_. You see, we call that reading and 'comprehension' ...something they should teach effectively in college... but apparently don't teach 'consistently. As for teaching yourself things. Hmm.... let's see. I am fluent in Spanish as a second language; I am a prolific published author. I am a professional public speaker. I am a paid consultant to business start-ups. I am a artist and have been paid well for my graphic designs. I am a web master who specializes in business web sites. I have produced information products such as DVD's; books; audio tapes and software on subjects like Business; Law; Psychology; Relationships; Employment and other popular topics. My future plans include producing movies. I am a real estate investor and I trade successfully on the forex market. I saw both the dot com bubble burst coming as well as the current real estate meltdown. Oh...and most importantly EVERYTHING that I know that has any value I am SELF-TAUGHT at but I read, study and research _constantly_. It is a never-ending quest for the relevant knowledge I need to do whatever I decide I want to do in life. A genius? Naw... an IQ of 137 (3 points _below_ genius) and like Sarah, I am appalled at what MOST college students come out of school with in terms of value. (I only graduated high school by the way). My personal path to SELF-EDUCATION includes taking classes; workshops; seminars; etc when I want to learn something but it is primarily me researching things, finding the knowledge and studying it without some bearded professor telling me to as though I were a child.

How can I invest $300 dollars and make more money?




blackmamba


I am a single mother of 2 and unemployed. I am fresh out of an abusive relationship and have $300 dollars to my name. I know ill eventually have to file for child support, but for now, I need money for the bills and to continue looking for work. I know this was not the best time to leave a relationship, but it was now or never. (Serious answers pls!) + ( don't judge me)


Answer
Hey I will not suggest you to invest your valuable $300 to stock trading or forex if you are not aware about this. In place of that, you can try providing your services or sale some items under $300. Or you can check with your friends or relative whom you can lend and ask for some return like if he is investing in his business you get some profit etc.

United state citizen have many kinds of grants for single mothers those can be helpful for single parents. With the help of these grants a single mother can serve her life and also she can ward her child carefully. United state government has made many kinds of grants for single mothers to help them. If you are a single mother and looking for help from government and you have desire to know about the grants so just go ahead to read full page to know more about the grants. Here you will get full knowledge about the top five grants those are best for single mothers. Most of the people are not aware from these grants.

You can apply for those grants if you need any financial assistance. If you know web designing or article writing etc, you can start your own website and sale your services.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: