How do I choose a forex robot?

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 9:00 AM

forex megadroid
 on ... Megadroid. | All About Forex Robot Trading System, FAP Turbo and FAP
forex megadroid image




Leigh M


I am looking at purchasing a robot but want to know how to sort the rubbish out from the good. I am currently looking at forex megadroid, Poison robot, Pips Leader. Any suggestions, has anyone tried these robots with success.


Answer
Trust me, no robots and beat the market on the long run.

How to get a free trial of Megadroid Forex for my practise account on Forex Trader?




Alex


I recently got a practise account for Forex Trader and i would like to try out Megadroid Forex to see if it would be worth getting with a actual account on Forex

can you give me a web link where i can get a free trial of Megadroid Forex for my practise account?



Answer
hi,
here u can find best a list of forex trading platforms to practice or for real trading which most traders use
------------------------------------
http://forexplatformslist.com
------------------------------------
good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: