Forex trading hours between USD and INR?

Monday, November 11, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 8:59 AM

forex trading in india
 on ... Circular By RBI On Online Forex Trading in India for Individuals
forex trading in india image




anr_at_yah


I see that the USD-INR forex rates seem to change only during the normal business hours in India. Are those the only hours for forex trading in USD-INR? If so, what about all those services that offer 24 hour trading -- is there some misunderstanding on my part?

Thanks.



Answer
If you are in India and looking for the 24 hrs trading, in my openion, you cannot. NSE is not round the clock market like forex. I am not suer if there are any regulations in place from Inida (RBI)

I have started forex trading. I live in India. To my shock I found in internet that forex trading is illegal?




shashi


Pls help if i can go ahead with the forex trading.


Answer
No, it is not illegal. Where did you hear that??




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: