Can anybody tell me what is the forecast of light sweet crude oil in future?

Saturday, November 16, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 10:00 PM

forex questions
 on fashion tradert: TOP QUESTIONS ABOUT CURRENCY TRADING?
forex questions image




NADEEM AMI


this is a forex trading question.and my plan is to invest in stock market and trade in light sweet crude oil,anyone of you have a experience of future stock market please help me and inform me what is the resistance and spot of light sweet crude oil.it will get stronger or weeker.


Answer
Expensive.

What is the shorthand way of writing inflation?




sp786


i.e. in financial or forex questions.


Answer
The way I personally do it is by adding a + sign.. such as $200+ dollars..

The official way may be officially different.

Does this help any?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: