I want to start forex trading business in goa india?

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 11:57 AM




VINAY


Hi its like i already have a cybercafe in candolim goa and i like to do more with it so i decided to start forex trading cus this place is full of foreign guest for 7 months and i personally think its booming business so your help will be really appreciated thankyou


Answer
I've never tried Forex myself, however I do have a few friends who do this daily. I asked them for some advice so I could answer your question. Both of them said go here. http://bit.ly/byosMz I'm not sure if this helps you or not. But these guys do very well so I trust them. Good Luck

exchanges in india trade in currency options. true or false?




munna





Answer
Forex currency trading in India is growing at a huge rate. It's an open market which means practically anyone can trade. Best way is to trade online through an online forex broker.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: