Does anyone know the sites where we can see the current currencies live rates used in FOREX ?

Thursday, June 12, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 12:57 PM




SidZzZ


eg. current live rates of usd to jpy.........etc.


Answer
Hi,

you can join oanda.com for a free demo account. U will have access to major live current currencies.

If your currency doesn't show try fxcm.com

If you are looking for currency signals try
http://www.forex-signals-4u.com/

Hope the above help.

Forex Currency Trading?




John


I read everywhere that 95% of forex traders are losing money. Why is that?

I have one of their practice accounts and I have a huge profit so far. Is the practice account really live exchange rates or is it rigged to make you think that you can really make money?



Answer
1. These statistics are incorrect. Although many do lose, just as many, who follow strategies proven out by professionals, and who trade consistently by those strategies and NOT on emotion, win more than they lose.
2. Practice accounts do NOT have any rigging, because they run off the same exchange rates, using the same systems.

What happens is that, when an investor who has NOT really studied up on his market jumps into the real account, for some reason those sound strategies get clouded with fear, trepidation and uncertainty...because now that investor is working with real money. When I traded in the practice accounts (and I had three I worked in), I treated it just like: a business; and real money. So when I went from practice to real, the strategies stayed the same, and I win much more than I lose...and I use my stop losses, and trailing stops religiously (probably not a good word as it connotes calling upon the 'devine' LOL)

I hope this helps you. don't fear, just learn a lot, and don't be afraid to get onto forums and groups online to learn more. You can do it if you use sound investment strategies that are taught in many books out there.

Best of success.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: