what you know about forex macro, oportunited de inversion?

Sunday, May 18, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 7:57 PM




allsouth c





Answer
I am doing my research about this company or bank or whatever its called because every one is investing with them but for me looks too good to be true. I read that you can open an account with $ 50 and you can earn 18% per month or 0.6% per day. and you can acces to your interest any time but the only thing I do not like is when you want to transfer whatever you have earned to your bank account you have to do a wire transfer which is $25 or you can buy some one else money

Is it normal to get 200 Profit per day with forex using demo account?




10 Points


I'm getting about 200 Profit minimum per day using lot 8.0 in demo account.
I'm not sure if this is realistic or not as in the real account.I might get low profit compared to that.
Thanks for the answer Common Sense.I should test with real account using low capital first,as you state the lower time frame the less reality in demo account.

I'm still amateur and I do think a lot about the profits,however I have a tight plan so that my chance to lose is minimum and my chance to profit is maximum,maybe that's why I'm getting a lot profit per day.I will try on the real account.



Answer
Forex demo accounts are great for learning the mechanics of trading. They are not a realistic reflection of how you'll do with real money.

There are many reasons.... but to sum up the two main categories;
Liquidity
Psychology

The shorter your time frame the less "reality" there is in demo accounts. A demo account won't know if there are buyer or sellers available & it certainly can't duplicate how you'll react with real money on the line. Never lose tract of the fact... 90%+ never survive the first 12 months of Forex Trading. Most leave in the first 1-6 months.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. A very helpful and educational post. Thank you for sharing this.
    cake and flower delivery kl