Is there any free web service, to provides live NSE/BSE stock quotes, Gold/Silver prices and ForEx rates?

Friday, May 23, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 5:57 PM




agpatel


Is there any free web service, to provides live NSE/BSE stock quotes, Gold/Silver prices and ForEx rates??

I want free "web service", not a free "web site". Web service is what, which I can use to get live stock, gold, silver, For-Ex rates to use in my own software or web site... Kind of live data feed I'm looking for...
I want free "web service", not a free "web site". Web service is what, which I can use to get live stock, gold, silver, For-Ex rates to use in my own software or web site... Kind of live data feed I'm looking for...



Answer
You need to download Metatrader - that gives you live prices and historical data for all the Major currency pairs and gold and silver. This is what most day traders like me work off and the FX providers use.

You can download and use a demo account for free, or open a live trading account if you choose to.

I use it for charting and a spread betting platform to trade off.

The beauty of it is that you can insert your own custom indicators - pivot points and they like which makes it much much easier to trade.

A link to one provider is below, they also have a US site if you are based there.

Should i buy gold or diamonds?

Q. Should i invest in gold? I want to invest in something like gold or diamonds but i dont know how i would make money from investing in either? Any gold or diamond experts out there with info would be great.
I have 5000 to invest.


Answer
I have seen this question come up often, and the answer has remained the same over the last 5 years. My advice has been the same, No! Gold is not a good investment.
The New York Spot Price Market (USDollar)
If you bought 1oz of gold at $1,690.00 on Mar 26, on Apr 4, gold dropped to $1,620.00 you would have lost $70.00
If you kept your gold for 30 days on Apr 23, your gold is worth $1,640.00
a $50.00 loss.
A one year investment in 1oz of gold, starting on Apr 25, 2011 at $1,510.00 per oz, on Apr 23, 2012 gold closed out at $1,640.00 a big $130.00 profit.
Consider, that you have tied-up $1,640.00 for one year, and that's just on one oz of gold.
http://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.htmâ¦
As for diamonds as an investment, diamonds require large sums of money and knowledge to be able to receive a decent profit. As a point of reference, I offer a 50 year historical diamond price trend chart for an average 1 Carat D Loupe (clean wholesale diamond prices). Evolution Graph from 1960 to 2010 http://www.ajediam.com/investing_diamonds_investment.html Diamonds have had a steady increase, with no decline/drop over the last 50 years. So if you bought this 1 carat D Loupe diamond in Jan. 2000 at $15,100 and sold it in Apr. 2011 you would receive a profit of $13,900. You have tied up $15,100 for 11 years, will you be alive to spend that profit? or even young enough to enjoy it!
Check out the FOREX market, I have been in that market for 7 years. FOREX is my full time job. I walk to work, a total of 44 feet to my office. I spend and enjoy my profits NOW, not years from now!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: