I have a serious problem with my Java and it's affecting my work!?

Thursday, April 10, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 8:57 AM




Chelsea -


Ok, I work on the website http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/forex-rates/

Now this opens a box that has prices and currencies and it changes every few seconds. Green arrows and red arrows appear, that indicated the live activity of the site.

Anyways, everything works well on my desktop XP with Java 1.5 (the icon of a blue cup of coffee). BUT, it does not work on my laptop Vista even though I've installed v 6.0 (the orange box icon). The numbers in the box appear just they don't move! That indicated that the application is not working!

Now don't tell me the site ain't working, because it's only on that computer. By the way, I've tried everything that uses Java on my laptop from applications to games and they all work!! How can I fix that problem with that site, please, because that's basically my work and it all depends on that stupid Java. I really really need help. Thanks!!



Answer
Jave is not stupid, but you are.
Sorry I had to say it. Take the laptop to a repairmean or something.

GFT or Oanda for FX trading?




dlo


I'm relatively new to forex, however I wanted individual opinions, which would be better. GFT or Oanda and why? And if you have other suggestions of forex brokers please let me know!


Answer
Hi..there, I'm trying to answer the question

We've been with OANDA and things is very okay. Besides, OANDA is one of the honest forex brokerage. For Beginners, OANDA Platform may be a little complicated, but you could try the Practice account for unlimited time untill you feel comfortable with Java based website.

FXCM is okay too and no different with OANDA.

As a profesional, now I'm trying to open a limited membership website that provide high acuracy either in Forex, Commodity and Options. Please feel free to visit http://foropts.webs.com/ , but it's still under construction untill this mid 2011, but we open our door from now because we base our communication via email.

Thank you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: