Forex Trading-Lifestyle?

Friday, April 11, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 1:57 PM




Snowflake


I am in my 20's and have started trading forex and want to continue doing it as a career. But, the fact that your work environment is your home (which is great in some ways btw), and you really don't interact with people is sometimes really difficult and I've heard it's the same for many other traders as well. Of course, not working from home doesn't mean you necessarily will like the people you work with or not be involved in some silly office drama that would make you wish you worked from home. It was like that for me in my previous work environment and I think it's the same for so many other people as well.
Still some days it's really difficult coping with this issue. I love the freedom of this job, that I can live anywhere, work on my own hours, be my own boss, ... the list goes on. I know every job has its positives and negatives, but if anyone with this experience could give me some tips,it would be really great.
Please only serious & genuine answers!



Answer
Hey,

I know your problem since I work from home (and trading Forex in my free time).
The way I see it you have two solutions:
1. stop working as an independent trader and start working as a trader at a firm.
2. Use a laptop and trade in public places like coffee shops.

forex trading anyone?




Patrick


what do you guys think about forex trading? Is it a real business? If yes what is a reasonable return on investment per month can someone make with proper training and if he treats it as a real FULL TIME business. Experienced people are welcome to comment but please with all honesty. And how much do you think is a reasonable capital to start with


Answer
There are very few people that succeed in Forex. It can take 3-5 years to find out if you're part of the 5% that are profitable. It takes a lot of time. Late hours. Lot's of reading. Lots of time improving your skills.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: