FOREX trading?

Saturday, February 1, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 4:00 PM

Q. does anyone on here make a living out of forex trading from home I might give it a go, anyone made a success out of it?
cheers whinners did they have any training software? I have just been given a load of rather expensive training software to look at, and they make it sound like a good thing to do.
I've already got the software my mate copied it for me, apparently it would cost 10,000 USD to buy, got it for free ;-), just need to look at it. Thats why I thought I would see if there was any success stories and if it was worth learning.


Answer
Jonno, i know some ppl who are doing this already. I am not sure if you could really make a living out of Forex trading tho.... One guy I know just lost $30000 USD in two weeks. Be careful!!

Edit..............

Sorry am I sounding too negative??.why don't try with a couple of hundred dollars to start with. I believe the leverage you can get is much higher in the UK than in the US or anywhere else in the world.

Edit.............

Jonno, books would be alot cheaper than those training software. You could sign up for a practice account just so that you can get used to the trading platform before you start playing with real money.

best way to learn forex trading?







I want to trade the forex and i'm looking for sites that can teach me about this market


Answer
have a look at this guide http://www.bullbearings.co.uk/fx.trading.guide.php it is very comprehensive and ideal for beginners. This site also features a forex trading simulator and it's free so you can practice and understand forex market. There are also articles from experts and real forex traders with very valuable insights.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: