What is the best Forex Trading system for 2013 for someone brand new to trading?

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 9:00 PM

forex affiliate
 on Easy-Forex Affiliate Program - Forex Affiliate Program Reviews
forex affiliate image




shelley f


Hello Everyone
I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and maybe help me out.
I read previous comments about forex trading but they were posted 7yrs ago..I am a complete newbie and don't even have an account set up with a broker nor would I even know who to use for that matter, I live in toronto and I'm sure we must have some good honest fair brokerage houses or online brokers as well. I have looked at a system called Cycle Trends FX software its based out of South Africa I think but I haven't bought it because I don't need to be scammed. I don't want to have to invest 10,000.00 to start trading and as bad as this is going to sound I need someone to hold my hand and walk me thur the entire process..I would really appreciate some help with this because I work full time and don't have the time to sit in front of a computer all day and I'm sure for a fee you can pay someone to let you know what to trade on or maye there's a software system to do that for you that I haven't come across, I'm really not sure if Brokers work that hard for there clients just because of the things I've read on the internet but there has to be a way for a person who works 12hrs days to be able to get into trading somewhat hands off...
Thank you for your time this is a great way to get honest answers...
PS if your an affiliate for a Forex product please don't reply....



Answer
There aren't any.

FOREX trading is a scam. Well, for 99.47% of people it is a scam. Seventy-five percent of all investors lose nearly their entire stake in just a few months. The problem is that the company sets the exchange rate, not the open market. Also, if you buy on margin (required for almost everyone) the company can force sale of your shares for a margin call when a currency falls a tiny amount, thereby not letting you survive normal fluctuations. Stay away. You'll have better luck at the roulette wheel, which isn't saying much.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-amateur-currency-trading-20110403,0,588787.story

How do I win at forex/stock market?







I'm a college student, I'm actively looking for a job and only have $1400 worth of assets. I can invest a maximum of $200 at this moment. How do I become rich because I hate work, hate school, hate the prospect of life as a wage slave, love money.


Oh and for everyone who wants to spam me: I HAVE tried affiliate marketing, freelancing, and what not. I HAVE made about $300 off of that. THAT IS BARELY ANYTHING!



Answer
I've got some bad news for you. Life is supposed to be hard work.

You've been fooled into believing otherwise. Sadly, you'll probably end up living on the street.

How did you make $300? Just work 10 times as hard and you'll make $3,000. Don't work, and start picking out good quality cardboard to keep you warm in the winter months.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: