How can I learn to trade Forex?

Friday, January 24, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 3:00 AM

forex youtube
 on Guadagnare con youtube | Trading Forex
forex youtube image




theahole


I don't know much about finance etc. I downloaded a demo/ practice account so I can try and learn to trade forex, Its always something I have been interested in, kind of like gambling. I expect to lose my money, I view it as payment for having a little fun. I have no idea what im doing and the interface may as well be in Chinese, how do I learn how to trade? Even the "forex for dummies book starts assuming you have basic fundamental knowledge. Are there any instructions for people who are totally and completely ignorant to the way this all works?


Answer
3 Basic Forex Trading Strategies - Richard Krivo (YouTube VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=880UGOQyK40

This video is about BASIC FOREX TRADING STRATEGIES that can be implemented in a variety of forex market conditions. I like this guy, easy to understand and learn from.

How do I save a video to my files?




Twixypickl


I want to save a video from YouTube and put it in my files. I know how to embed it, but I don't know what to do after. I have Windows 7 and it doesn't give me an option to save the YouTube video. Plz help.


Answer
aTube catcher! i used this all the time, can get videos from 50+ sites. Its free, and safe

http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com/get-video-software-windows-home/content/banco-datos-Download-aTube-Catcher-Tarjeta-Descarga-completely-free-safe-and-clean-forEX.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: