Can I learn how to trade forex especially online and turn it into my full time career when I'm only 21?

Thursday, November 28, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 6:59 AM

forex online trading
 on Trading Station Web - Online Forex Trading Platform @ FXCM
forex online trading image







I want to attend forex trading classes then get into it seriously. I have a laptop, internet, study commerce and interested. I want to turn it into my career. But then I wonder if online forex trading will be there long enough. Can online forex trading just get finished together with my career anytime soon? Also how much could I make weekly if I'm really good by July if I invest 100$ in June?


Answer
The good thing about forex trading is that you can learn it risk free. Yes, risk free! All you need to do is open a demo account with any forex broker. You can do that in five minutes on the internet and start with forex trading. On the demo account, you will be provided with real time data that you can use to make buy/sell decisions but you will be using fake or virtual money. Since you are not using your real money, you are not going to lose even a single cent.

If you want to play tennis you need to practice. Same with forex trading, with a practice of a few weeks you will be confidant enough to start live trading.

The sites you can refer for forex trading tips, recommendations, news and updates are:

What is the best (reliable) online FOREX trading platform?




aerofreak


Hi Guys,
I want to start trading forex online (little amounts of money), however i was wondering what is the best online forex trading platform, or "broker" to get started with. I do not live in the United States, and i would want a simple, yet reliable one which i can access from my computer!

Thanks so much



Answer
I personally traded with oanda and did not like when they would widen the spreads 10X during volatile periods. Now Istay with FxPro and MBTRading. Maybe this post can help you: http://trd-life.blogspot.com/2010/07/5-ways-to-know-if-your-broker-sucks.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: