Question regarding Forex?

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 4:57 AM




Adelais


Hi there,

I've been told that buying eur/usd in the morning - after half 9 - is profitable and selling it in the afternoon after around half 7. So far I have been following this strategy and to be honest I've made a lot of profit. I was just wondering for how long will I be able to use this strategy? In case you are wondering, I meant UK time.

Thank you for your help



Answer
Hi Rufus...

Let us try to help your situation.

From our point of view, this is not a good time to buy Fiber (eur/usd). Our calculation gives a very strong sign that fiber will reach 1,3250, means that the downward pressure will harm your Long position. If you are experienced/advanced in forex, you could do that strategy: Buy then Sell in the price fluctuation, but if you are a beginner, please never do this extreme strategy. To be honest, even if you are a good experienced investor in forex, we will earn you the same alert: Don't buy, but Sell on top failure, then you can sit and relax.

We are Short Fiber on 08 Feb at 1,3704, and now (at this time I'm Typing you this answer), price is at 1.3622. We then put a BEP stop-loss at 1.3700, just in case markets are not in-line with us. We will stay at this may be along the next week, but we will make another decision on Sunday or Monday about the continuation of our position.

Your steps are remembering us when we are still beginner...apology for this..but as investors, we help each other in honesty....

Hope this helps

Also, please have a time to visit my trial website at http://foropts.webs.com/ (but sorry, it's still under construction until mid of 2011, but membership is opened because we based communication on email correspondences)..

SIG

Forex trading advice needed!?




lucky


Hey i'm a day trader and I have a demo account with GCI and i'm working on the MT4 platform but my problem is that GCI needs a 2000$ deposit witch I don't have.I need a platform that can give me great charts and indicators ,it needs to work in SA and have a small starting deposit so that I can start with a smallish amount....I know all of you experts are gonna say that I can loos allot of money and so on but I have been on my demo account for a month now and I haven't made a loss yet and I did allot of research all I need now is a platform that fits me...


Answer
Alpari UK is a well known and stable Company.
It's based on MT4 platform.
It has about 50 indicators.
If finally go to MT4 broker email me and I'll send you 1000 more Indicators for MT4.
Hope that helps.

John Koularmanis
http://forextradingtutorials.net




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: