Does anyone know how trustworthy and reliable FXPro online Forex Trader?

Wednesday, April 2, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 10:57 PM




CinLung


I just opened an account with FXPro and some market reviewer said that it is a bad practice since we are entrusting our money with no collateral or items at hand. I am learning to trade gold now. So far OK, but I am just afraid that one day they will just vanish with my money? I have had some bad experience with investment company (not forex though) who promised a 2% return per month. They took my saving money. I am just afraid that I will get the same experience with FX Pro.

Any comment is appreciated.

Thanks



Answer
if you are looking for a trusted, reliable forex site, you may check your options in this site. being one of the leaders in forex trading, this site is truly legitimate. you can search the web to confirm this claim.

One good feature of this site is they provide a personal Account Service Manager with whom you can talk live via phone, email or chat and is actually an expert in the field of forex trading to be your mentor, adviser, and trading partner and will trade with you until you become familiar with the system.

they also enable their clients to perform DAY-TRADING in gold and silver rates against the US dollar. the gold symbol is XAU, the silver symbol is XAG. the price of gold refers to its price per ounce in USD. similarly, the price of silver as well refers to its price per ounce in USD. good luck.

$600 Gold?




Benjamin F


My much gold can I buy for $600? How much would gold need to be for me to make $100 - double in profit??? Serious replies only and thanks in advance for all who answer. Remember best answer is 10 points.
Please include details and exact figures.



Answer
It depends how much you want to risk.
If you want to go for 1/50 or 1/100 or 1/200.
In that case you need to see the gold in the price of 1002.
But first you have to study FOREX. There is a big risk out there.
Subscribe to my source and then check the scenario to calculate the profits in accordance with the gold price (XAU-USD).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: