How do I make some serious money?

Friday, February 21, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 4:59 AM




Recall


I've lost close to $100k in recent weeks trading market index, I've already entered into a contract to buy a piece of land in two weeks time and now I don't even have enough any money for a deposit, how do I make some serious money in two weeks and beyond? I'm 27 and pretty much bankrupt right now, that was all the money I had saved.

I'm not a natural sport superstar or famous entertainer, I'm willing to do anything else to make serious money as quickly as possible with minimal risk, does anyone have any advice? I'm up for anything, whether ethical or unethical, I am very desperate. I have no interest working in couple of part time jobs for $20 an hour for the next 20 years to save up. I need an idea that requires minimal capital, something to make it big... I live in Australia

I know I'm asking in the Israel section, but I very much respect Jewish people's business acumen.
Ok with great and controlled risk where possible
@hatmanone: I'm not trolling, I asked about the mentality between Chinese and Jewish people, because I'm Chinese myself, and the Jewish people I met in uni are extremely entrepreneurial. I have a deep respect for Jewish people. And to the other dude, the $100k was my life saving from working.



Answer
You have two options as far as i see it:

(if you need the money urgently in the next two weeks, your best bet is a bank or financial institution; tr asking for a loan, line of credit or other product that may help you get 100K quickly)

or, you can try starting or investing in a business, if you have stock market experience, try investing in some high yielding stocks, maybe Forex; i would recommend starting and running your own business, online businesses and neighborhood businesses really require very little capital; but a lot of hard work and dedication...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: