closing stock prices and exchnage rates (Forex)?

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 , Posted by Ryanita at 10:59 PM




Moosh


can anyone send me the data for closing stock prices (either daily, weekly or monthly) in terms of US dollar for Mauritius, South Africa, Nigeria and Botswana for a 10 year period (ie Jan. 2002-Dec. 2012) and also forex closing prices for each of these countries for the same period in terms of US dollar.

These data are found on Reuters database, but I can't access these data since I don't have a membership and I currently can't afford to pay such a price since I'm a student.
Please can anyone send me these data? or suggest a website where I can get these data for FREE?

please can anyone send it to me on: missymooshi91(At-@)yahoo.com
I really need it.
thanks =)



Answer
try xe.com

Where will the EUR/USD forex instrument be in the next week?




andrewerk





Answer
I am not sure whether you are asking for exchange rates... if so, please visit this http://www.xe.com It gives real time exchange rates.. hope it comes to your help




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: