How can you use bloomberg to forecast exchange rates?

Saturday, December 7, 2013 , Posted by Ryanita at 3:59 AM

forex forecast
 on ... _10.png, FOREX ANALYSIS: Australian Dollar Forecast to Fall Further
forex forecast image




Tommy


I read an article online that I can't find now about how to use a bloomberg terminal to forecast exchange rates. Does anyone know how to do it?


Answer
Any information that allows you to forecast exchange rates will be taken advantage of by speculators who are already in the market so the best forecast is the prices of forward exchange rates. see
http://thismatter.com/money/forex/fx_forwards.htm

Can anybody tell me what is the forecast of light sweet crude oil in future?




NADEEM AMI


this is a forex trading question.and my plan is to invest in stock market and trade in light sweet crude oil,anyone of you have a experience of future stock market please help me and inform me what is the resistance and spot of light sweet crude oil.it will get stronger or weeker.


Answer
Expensive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Currently have 0 comments: